A Cowboy and Indian Party


This year my own little foxes are going to share a birthday party, and we have agreed on a Cowboy and Indian theme.  They have given me lots of suggestions, including a guest list that includes half the world it seems!

I think the inspiration for their choice of theme has come from Pixar's Toy Story, my little foxes love to play make believe with Woody, Jessie and Bullseye. A beautiful wigwam we got last summer from Clothkit.  And from an amazing book we have called The Toughest Cowboy: Or How the Wild West Was Tamed by John Frank with rich detailed illustrations by Zachary Pullen.

Una will be 6 and is very insistent on having her own cake and dressing like Jessie from Toy Story.  Louis will be 3 and is just excited at the idea of having a party.

At the moment I am still getting ideas together and prototyping hobby horses (pictures soon).

No comments

Back to Top