Instead of the Lonesome Pine, which seems a rather sad title for a Christmas card (especially as the pine is not an unhappy one), we thought we'd bring in a few friends, hence the Not So Lonesome Pines.
Just as easy and just as beautiful.
- card/heavy paper/old Christmas cards
- scraps of wrapping paper
- white paint
- paintbrush (or finger)
- Fold your card or use an old Christmas card and along the bottom half, messily paint a snowy landscape
- Cut triangles out of your paper scraps or old cards
- Cut some strips out of paper scraps for trunks
- Stick the trunks around the snowy landscape
- Stick a triangle over the trunk
- If you wish, using a finger or a chop stick, dot snow around the trees