Felt Crowns

We have been coming up with some new ideas for the website, working towards a photoshoot with children in fancy dress.  We are, of course, making all the costumes.  So, this weekend I fancied having a go at making some crowns and other party headware.  I'm really enjoying working in felt at the moment and have been adding to my embroidery silks.  The walk in the woods last weekend has inspired me as well as little Una Fox and below is my first felt leaf crown.  I've been thinking how nice it would be to do a Woodland Fairy Party - Any takers out there?!

Felt leaf or feather head band or crown

This felt leaf crown is something I'd like to add to our Mrs Fox's Handmade range.  We will also be including some pretty red felt crowns, and I'm going to make a felt flower garland for my niece, Marni's, birthday so that should be added too.

Mrs Fox's Felt Crowns

Keep an eye out for our photoshoot pictures.  We are really looking forward to our new look.

No comments

Back to Top